Liquid Pipelines Communications graphic

Pipelines Are needed for decades to come

Social Media Graphics

Share these images with your social media posts.

Suggested Social Media Posts

We will still be driving gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles for decades to come – that fuel will come from #pipelines. 
Our cars and trucks will need gasoline and diesel delivered by #pipeline for decades to come. 
Cleaner-burning renewable diesel fuels delivered by #pipeline will power trucks far into the future. 
Electric vehicle sales reached 6% in 2022 – the other 94% of us still need gasoline and diesel fuels delivered by #pipeline. 
Even tripling EV sales in coming years still means 80% of us will need gasoline and diesel for our vehicles delivered by #pipelines. 
With people keeping their current vehicles for 10 years or longer, it will take time to transition from traditional to EVs. 
With EVs still too expensive for most families, we will need #pipeline-delivered gasoline and diesel for years to come. 
The affordability of gas and diesel vehicles will make #pipelines necessary for decades to come. 
Experts agree—scenarios meeting climate goals include #pipeline-delivered gasoline and diesel for decades to come. 
Airplanes will need to use fuel delivered by #pipelines for decades to come. 
Liquid fuels delivered by #pipelines to airports will power airplanes for decades to come. 
Future clean aviation fuels will still need #pipelines to deliver to airports. 
#Pipeline-delivered industrial feedstocks are essential to manufacturing in the future. 
Manufacturing jobs for decades to come will depend on feedstocks delivered by #pipeline. 
Our low-carbon future will depend on steel, concrete, and aluminum, all things that need #pipelines to deliver their captured carbon emissions to storage. 
The plastics, fabrics, medicines, devices, and cosmetics of the future all depend on raw materials delivered by #pipeline. 
Our need for #pipeline-delivered raw materials for everything from plastics to medicines will only grow in the future. 
The future will depend on manufacturing feedstocks delivered by #pipeline. 
A future world full of electric vehicles will depend on #pipelines to deliver the raw materials to make EV parts and components. 
The plastics, composites, rubber, and aluminum that go into EVs all depend on #pipelines to deliver their raw materials. 
The essential building blocks of the future—from plastics to composites, insulators, and coatings—all depend on raw materials delivered by #pipeline. 
There is no energy transition without #pipelines to deliver captured carbon emissions to permanent storage. 
The energy transition still requires #pipelines delivering traditional fuels as long as they are needed. 
The energy transition still requires #pipelines delivering manufacturing feedstocks and raw materials. 
The energy transition will require a mix of strategies, including #pipelines. 
Our low carbon future depends on #pipelines to take captured carbon emissions to permanent safe storage. 
Without #pipelines, we can’t have a future with the lower carbon emissions we need. 
#Pipelines are needed to take away the carbon emissions we will capture in the future. 
Experts agree the climate strategies we need will depend on #pipelines to transport captured carbon emissions. 
Getting rid of captured carbon emissions in the future will depend on #pipelines.


Additional Resources